Sesame Chicken w Peppers, Onions, and Roasted Potatoes
What you’ll need:
⁃ 1-2lbs chicken
⁃ bell peppers (choose your fav colors)
⁃ onion (red or yellow)
⁃ 1-2 russet potatoes
⁃ garlic salt
⁃ olive oil
⁃ Campbell’s Sesame Chicken Sauce or any other sesame sauce you like (I just don’t make my own sauce)
⁃ Optional: you can make rice to serve this over- it just adds one small pot to the mix!
1. Cut up your chicken, peppers, and potatoes.
2. Place them side by side on a sheet pan. PRO TIP: put aluminum foil on your pan so you don’t even have to wash anything if you choose not to cook rice- heck yeah!! Or buy microwaveable rice- it’s amazing!
3. Coat everything with olive oil and garlic salt. Atleast 2 tbsp of olive oil. I added a little extra sea salt and pepper to mine.
4. Cook on 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Take it out and stir up the potatoes. Place back in the oven on 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Then all the veggies will be nice and tender!
5. Take out and cut up chicken into smaller pieces. Coat with the sauce and your all done!
6. Make a plate and enjoy your dinner!
7. BONUS: I made rice to put all of this over. Added an extra pot but was totally worth it!
#cooking #dinner #dinnerideas #momlife #easydinner #onepan #yummy